Books & Cupcakes Thank You Book Giveaway!
Hi everyone!! I’m so happy to be hosting this book giveaway. This is just a way for me to say thank you to everyone who follows me, reads my reviews, partakes in the book photo challenge, and sends me lovely messages. I just wanted to do something nice for you guys as a thank you for all your love and support! Thank you all so much!! xoxo Jessica
- This book giveaway will be open WORLDWIDE thanks to the book depository!
- The winner will be able to choose one of the above books. The books will be in paperback format.
- Since this is a thank you to my followers, you must be following this blog. I do check!
- You can enter by reblogging and liking this post. There is not a limit to how many times you can reblog this but please be courteous of those who follow you.
- The giveaway ends December 27th. I will chose the winner at 12 noon Eastern Time (United States and Canada). The winner will have 24 hours to respond before I pick a new winner.
- As a winner you need to be comfortable with giving me your address so I can ship the book to you. I pinky promise not to stalk you!
Good luck, fingers crossed that you win and may the odds be ever in your favor!
so for my art project we had to fake a death/murder. for mine I did someone who had jumped off a building. when I was laying down while the picture was being taken, 7 people came running up to me asking if I was okay and if I needed an ambulance etc. I’ve been suicidal for a very long time, and the thoughts of jumping off buildings and ending my life have gone through my mind a thousand times. But the fact that people actually stopped and came running over to see if I was alright made me see that people do care, strangers care. so many people looked and walked past, but these 7 people some how took these suicidal feelings away… weird huh? But the moral of this story is that people do care about you, even people who don’t know who you are.
if you don’t reblog this, fuck you
oh my god this is amazing
DO NOT THINK OF YOUR CRUSH IN A CUTE CHRISTMAS SWEATER DRINKING HOT CHOCOLATE UNLESS YOU WANT UNBEARABLE SEXUAL FRUSTRATION
I CAN VERIFY THIS
Flynn be so FINE.
I think he is dancing. Or hopping. Maybe he’s just happy ‘cause he saw Hermione?
I received the question pictured below at my tumblr blog. In case it’s useful to anyone here, I decided to go ahead and use this otherwise dormant journal to share the article I put together in response.
Character design and drawing are tome-sized topics and even if I had all the answers (I don’t - I have a lot to learn), I’m not sure I could communicate them effectively. Here are some thoughts an ideas that might help, though.
First, some general things…
- Relax. Let some of that anxiety go. This isn’t a hard science. There’s no wrong way, no rigid process you must adhere to, no shoulds or shouldn
When you’re sad:
1. Write letters to the people you love. Don’t seal them; don’t send them. Instead, stick them between the pages of library books.
2. Eat raspberries off your fingertips.
3. Venture outside and observe natural life. Watch a honey bee suck the nectar from lavender plants. Watch a snail slowly make its way towards the shade of a tree. Watch a hummingbird innocently fly above your head. Realize how insignificant you are.
4. Smile at strangers; say hello. It will improve their day and your own.
5. Write lists. They can be about anything.
6. Read several pages of the dictionary. Learn new words. Write down the ones you wish to remember.
7. Never feel compelled to apologize when you don’t feel sorry. It’s okay that you’re honest. It’s okay that you have a different opinion from someone else.
8. Read books and watch movies from your childhood. A healthy dose of nostalgia is okay. Immerse yourself in your past innocence.
9. Walk to a park and get on a swing. Go as high as you can; feel limitless. The world is yours.
10. Eat if you’re hungry. Food is not the enemy. You are a human and need food to survive. You deserve to eat. Put those raspberries on your fingers and sprinkle sugar on your tongue. Taste the summer breeze and sweet aroma of jasmine flowers.
11. Don’t marinate in your sadness. You are not a steak. You are a person; you’re irreplaceable. Open yourself up to contentment. Bathe in the rivers of Glee. Go for hikes with Satisfaction. Sleep in a warm cocoon of blankets with Bliss. Let endless happiness overcome your hopeless sadness. You deserve to be happy. If life is a game and you are the referee, be biased for once and let happiness win.